Samstag, 12. Juni 2010

Stop. Have a time.

I should definitely stop promising things to you, so you won't be that disappointed anymore. And I also will stop apologizing for having so long breaks between my blog postings, at some point this will get ridiculous. Yes, my dear readers, I am back from London for a couple of days now. But I needed some time to fit into my old life again. I struggle with some things at the moment and can't feel quite right in the situation I am in. But never the less: London was a great time. Actually to short, to expensive but just wonderful.
I didn't took as many picture as I wanted to, most of the time I was busy with spending money, going dancing, walking long distances and drinking a lot of water cause it was a really warm weekend. We had two amazing partys. Friday at KOKO, which was quite nice. I love the whole location, I love how english people party and the music was great, too. I have worn my sailor boat Ruby Bell dress. Styled just like in my last OODT so I didn't took a picture of it. 
But there is a tiny picture (soooorry I know but I was so amazed I somehow missed to take a better one) in my other Ruby Bell dress:



Me entering plattform 9 3/4 at King's Cross :D

I do love this dress, even tough I don't like my arms in it. It is so nice for warm summer days and the skirt has an amazing shape. I have worn it just with some leggings and Evans flats. So question: Does this count as sleeveless? I think, for a long time I never walk around with so less sleeves. And the surprising thing was that I didn't really care. Different to Germany, in London I didn't had the feeling like everyone was staring at me. I felt quite comfortable with myself the whole day, no matter what I wore. That is just one of the reason why I loved it so much in this city.

On the other night out, on saturday evening, where we went to the "After Skool Klub" which is  the most awesome place I ever knew. They have a wind machine on their dance floor and it is at the 5th floor or so, you can look over the Themes at night from the balcony & they play the coolest mix of punkrock-alternative-dancing-shit ever. I have worn my new Topshop maternity dress xD. Yes you got it right. I bought a maternity dress, which in my opinion, is a great option. We actually stumbled in there per chance, I saw the dress and thought: Wow it looks huge and so nice. I love the colors. So I tried it on and fell in love with it.




On the left you see Sarah, also in her lovely new floral dress from Topshop. We had some Cider on the evening after eating as good as nothing the whole day. We went to Finsburypark, which was just 5 minutes away from the house of the 6 nice british gentleman, we lived in and they played "Sticks and Stones" and Sarah, Sarah2 and me danced around the place with our 2L Cider bottle.

On Sunday I had my first big visit at a Evans store (the one at Marble Arch) it was overwhelming. I found so many nice things and took some pictures...okay not that much, cause I tried a lot of underwear on and the Lady at the fitting room wasn't so amused by me taking pictures... :// 
In the end I bought a Zebra printed T-shirt, it is black and grey and a bit sheer, a light powder pink cardigan, a black with light pink polka dots underwear set and a black and deep pink baby doll. How I love the Baby Doll... it is so sweet, I think I never owned underwear that beautiful. Actually it is more something to show off than to wear...and at the moment there isn't anyone to show, but maybe at some time I will be happy about having it in my closet ;).
I also bought some shoes at Evans, and tops and a jersey skirt at Primark. And I spend some pounds at Lush *________*. The nice, and very good looking guy there surprised us with is brilliant German, which a little touch of a sweet accent. And ow yes... I am a lucky owner of two new necklaces. One with a tiny golden hand mirror and another with an camera. 

Evans Post and German vision later!