Freitag, 28. Januar 2011

Secret Santa

Finally I will post my Secret Santa Gift, that arrived last week at my doorsteps. Thank to Cid I've got a package full of lovely things, like the dress I have showed you last week! No I took a picture of everything.

Endlich gibt es einen Post mit meinem Secret Santa Geschenk, dass letzte Woche angekommen ist. Danke an Cid, sie hat mir ein großes PAcket gepackt. Das Kleid habe ich euch schon letzte Woche gezeigt, aber jetzt gibt es endlich ein Bild von allem.

The Dress, a colorful notebook, a christmas card, some pigments from NYX, a little pink nail polish, a chain necklace, some nail tattoos and christmas knee highs & some other little things :D

Das Kleid, ein buntes Notizbuch, eine Karte, eine Kette, NYX Pigmente, einen kleinen Nagellack, eine Kette und noch andere tolle Kleinigkeiten.

Danke Schön, Cid <3