Montag, 24. Januar 2011

Snap Shot No. 5 (Finally)

I know I am a bit late, but there was so much to do on the weekend, so here we have my last outfit for my little "project week", as you might notice, I always find it a bit hard to make this kind of "forced" post. But I liked it and I guess it was good to have a week full of blog updates!

Ich weiß, dass ich ein bisschen spät bin mit meinem letzten Post für die Snap Shot Week, und wie ihr vielleicht gemerkt habe, bin ich nicht so gut in diesen "gezwungenen" Post dennoch hat es mir Spaß gemacht und ich denke eine Woche voller Updates war gut. 

Shirt - H&M Bib
Skirt - New Look
Cardi - Primark

Also I made a pictures comparison, cause as you know I am trying to grow my hair. So on the last weekend for the first time I could make tiny piggytails again. I felt so much back on 2006 when I used to have a similar hairdo and green hair all over. So I looked for a pictures from that time.

Außerdem gibts noch einen kleinen Bildervergleich. Wie ihr vielleicht wisst, will ich mir die Haare wachsen lassen. Letztes Wochenende konnte ich zum ersten mal wieder klitzekleine Zöpfe machen. Das hat mich total ins Jahr 2006 zurück versetzt, als ich immer so eine Frisur getragen  habe und auch eine sehr ähnliche Haarfarbe hatte. 



Thank you for your support and the lovely comments, I am getting more and more with every post, and I it makes to so happy to see that so many of you like to read what I am sharing!

Danke für eure Unterstüzung und eure lieben Kommentare, es werden bei jedem Post mehr und ich muss sagen, es freut mich wirklich zu sehen, dass euch meine Post gefallen!