Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011

OOTD Die MF Die

I know that is not the nicest title, and it hasn't anything to do with my outfit. But with my mood.  I was so angry this afternoon when I came back from taking the pictures and my brother announced me he had accidentally deleted my Final Fantasy VII memory! I thought I was going to explode and cry. I know that some of you won't understand it, but to hear that 12 hours of "hard" work and playing are just gone make you feel very lot and aggressive! I tried to calm down by listening to Dope, Blood Brothers, Hanni Kohl and Killswitch Engage.
Back to the pictures. I went down to my grandparents flat (they are on holiday ^^) and took some pictures down there. I wanted to take them outside, but it started raining. 


Ich weiß, dass ist nicht der netteste Titel,er hat auch nichts mit meinem Outfit zu tun. Aber mit meiner Laune. Ich war heute Nachmittag so unendlich sauer! Als ich vom Fotos machen wieder kam, eröffnete mir mein Bruder, dass er versehentlich meinen Final Fantasy VII Speicherstand gelöscht hätte. Ich dachte ich explodiere oder heule los. Vielleicht können das einige nicht verstehen, aber wenn man gesagt bekommt, dass 12 Stunde "harte" Arbeit und spielen einfach so weg sind, dann kann man sich schon mal ziemlich verloren fühlen und sehr aggressiv werden. Ich habe meine Laune dann dann Dope, Blood Brothers, Hanni Kohl und Killswitch Engage ausgelassen....
Zurück zum Outfit. Ich habe heute mal Fotos in der Wohnung meiner Großeltern gemacht (die sind nämlich im Urlaub). Eigentlich wollte ich nach draußen, aber es hat angefangen zu regnen!



That's how I went to university today // So bin ich heute zur Uni gegangen.

Quizz Question: uh... do you notice what went wrong in this picure? 21 years and still not able to dress right =_= (look at the jacket!) // Preisfrage: uh.. merkt ihr was in dem Bild falsch läuft? 21 Jahre und kann sich immer noch nicht richtig anziehen =_= (schaut auf die Jacke!)

Boyfriend Cardigan - Evans
T-Shirt and Blouse - H&M Bib
Shorts - ASOS Curve
Bag - Primark
Tights - We Love Color
Necklace - Messy Carlas BlogSale
Shoes - Doc Martens