Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013

2013 Recap Part I


Let’s start the 2013 recap with a little survey I found on tumblr. I quite liked it and decided it’s a good way to end 2013 and make myself think about the last year a bit.  This will only be in english, I hope that’s okay with my German readers, tomorrow there will be a not so short summery of the year seasons with some picture and on the weekend I will make my own Top 5 outfits from last year and also present you my favorite outfits from other bloggers. 

Looking back on 2013 
1: What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I wrote a letter to a celebrity, you are all free to guess to whom. 

2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't had any, if I make just one for next year, it will be: Take more risks!

3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
No... I'd say fortunately not.

4: Did anyone close to you die?
Fortunately no, too.

5: What countries did you visit?
The the UK, apart from Germany where I obviously live.

6: What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013
More time in London, new Sherlock episode (hahaha the next two weeks will be insane), slutty sex.

7: What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The GISHWHES week in August, where I learned that I can achieve much more than I though I was capable of & also realized that with a bunch of abnorsome people changing the world actually is possible. Plus London in November, where I met the most bad ass babes. Das Bonprinx Plus Size Camp in march where I not only met awesome bloggers but made some true friends and the day Björn moved to Berlin, though more in a negative way...

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a internship, that I absolutely love.

9: What was your biggest failure?
As much as I felt bad about spending the better part of my year doing nothing at all, there is actually nothing I regret. If I did one big mistake, it was letting my iPad fall down two times.

10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing but a slight cold.

11: What was the best thing you bought?
Probably my flight to London? Maybe the Sherlock DVD... I actually have no clue, I think my flight to London was the most expensive buy. Apart from some video games and clothes...

12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I met quite a lot of people who cheered me up so many times this year, I'd wish I could all give them a mayor big hug and bake everyone a cupcake.

13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
There is a certain someone I know for ages and well..I don't want to get into this any deeper.

14: Where did most of your money go?
Clothing and fandom stuff probably.

15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Well... Benedict Cumberbatch? I actually early on in the year came back to being a massive fangirl. I always enjoyed throwing myself at things wholeheartly, but I hadn't had a mayor fandom crush for some years now. Since Sherlock and my love for Benedict I am back into business with every fiber of my being.

16: What song will always remind you of 2013?
Pompeii - Bastille

17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
Definitely happier. Stayed the same I guess, maybe a bit fatter. I do think richer, but that would be just a few pennies.

18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
Taking risks. Practicing my design skills, going to concerts, traveling, reading fashion blogs.

19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
Well I am not going to say stuff like tumblr or reading fanfiction, which obvisously is a big time killer, but I enjoyed it to much to regret it. But killing time by just doing nonsense, like not evening having a good tumblr session but just clicking back and forth from facebook to twitter to tumblr and stuff.

20: How did you spend Christmas?
With my family, very chilled and lovely at home.

21: Did you fall in love in 2013?
I give my heart away quite easily, but nope I didn't fell in love in the usual sense of using that expression.

22: What was your favourite TV program?
*wiggles eyebrows* Well Sherlock? Though this wasn't from 2013, I also discovered my love for Supernatural and Game of Thrones.

23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I usually don't hate people. I probably hate things they do or get upset about that, but well no I don't have an answer for this.

24: What was the best book you read?
I am not even sure if I read a prober book, like a real one, exept from Harry Potter once again. So I say “A Cure for Boredom” which was the first prober Sherlock fanfic I read.

25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
Bastille, I listened to Blood Lines over and over and over again, such a great album.

26: What did you want and get?
An internship!

27: What did you want and not get?
Romance.

28: What was your favourite film of this year?
Probably Star Trek into Darkness and Thor The Dark World.

29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Tumblr, twitter and the people I met there.

30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Still trying to find myself.

31: What kept you sane?
Again the internet? Though it also was part of what drove me insane sometimes. Best friends and family of cause.

32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Buttercup Cupcakecrumble.

33: What political issue stirred you the most?
I learned a lot about equality, feminism and fat acceptance.

34: Who did you miss?
My best friend after he moved away, two of my best girl friends when they went abroad.

35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
You don't always get what you want but certainly it's what what you need.

Have a great New Year’s eve and lots of fun! 




Kommentare :

  1. Ich wünsch Dir ein gesundes & erfolgreiches 2014!
    ♥Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Auch von mir die besten Wünsche für das neue Jahr! Ich kann mich in sehr vielen Aspekten und Fragen wiederfinden und folge deinem Blog sehr, sehr gern. Und: Für mich persönlich darf auch Benedict in 2014 wieder auf deinem Blog ganz vorn mit dabei sein :-)! Liebe Grüße aus Berlin, deine Aileen

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hihi. How can one not love Benedict? I mean, seriously. A Cure For Boredom hab ich auch vor Kurzem gelesen, kennst du "The Taming of John Watson"? Das fand ich fast noch besser.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. *swoons* Ja! Kenn ich. ashdjfl,.
      A Cure for Boredom war meine erste richtige Johnlock fic, deswegen ist sie auch so besonders für mich ;D

      Löschen
    2. Ich bin ja selbst ein bisschen besitzergreifend, deswegen finde ich Sachen besser, die nur 2 Leute beinhalten ;D

      Löschen