Montag, 5. April 2010

OOTD coral

I hope you all had a nice easter weekend. Mine was really nice, we had a great easter breakfast on sunday morning, with my family and the family of my best friend and in the evening we went to a great party. My ASOS Coral Skirt arrived on saturday, I am so happy with it, its beautiful and made out of light, flowing fabric. I ordered it in a UK 26, and it is really wide, it would definitely fit 1 or even 2 sizes bigger, cause its extremely stretchy. But I fell in love with it right after I unpacked it.

Ich hoffe ihr hatte alle ein schönes Osterwochenende. Meins war jeden Falls sehr nett, ich hatte ein tolles Frühstück mit meiner Familie und der meiner besten Freundin. Abends sind wir dann auf die Osterparty im Forum gegangen. Ich hatte meinen neuen korallfarbigen Rock von ASOS an, der am Samstag gekommen ist, er ist so schön und aus einem leichten, fließendem Stoff. Ich hab ihn in UK26 bestellt und war überrascht wie weit er ist, der Bund ist total dehnbar und würde definitiv auch noch für 1-2 Größen größer passen. Auch wenn er fast zu weit ist habe ich mich sofort in ihn verliebt, als ich ihn ausgepackt habe.




Rock / Skirt - ASOS
T-Shirt & Bolera - H&M
Leggings - Evans
Shoes (you can't see them here) - Black Flats Evans

Also I have worn my huge bow (from the tutorial), I adore it so much, it is just the perfect thing for my hair.

Ich hab außerdem die riesige Schleife getragen (aus meinem Tutorial) , ich mag sie im Moment so gerne, sie ist einfach perfekt für meine Frisur.

Who of you have tried out the tutorial and made a bow? I still want to see them!
Wer hat das Tutorial schon ausprobiert und eine Schleife gemacht? Ich möchte sie immer noch sehen.