Donnerstag, 19. November 2009

Short can't sleep note!

I just can't go to sleep without shouting it out to the world:


Beth Ditto gave me a kiss.

I mean how fucking cool is this? I just came back from the Gossip concert in Köln, and it was just amazing. I never felt such a high selfconfidence and energy in one woman. It was totaly overwhelming when Beth entered the stage, at this moment my mind really stopped thinking about beeing fat or ugly or what ever, I just was me! Next to me, me friends Anna who came with me, two women at the age of 40+, who dances their asses of and 3 guys who could sing every single word of the gossip songs, I just went crazy with them. At the end, I saw that Beth entered the crowed, and moved through it, with her microphone in one hand singing "Standing in the way of controll" someone infront of me moved towarts her and I just thought: "Okay this is a once in a lifetime chance to get close to her", so I went with him and suddendly stood 1m away from her singing. She is soooooooooo tiny. I mean I am one of the little kind of girls, but she was about 10cm less. I stood next to the guy who hold the cable of her microphone and she was surrended by people who went totaly bananas. She huged them and then she turned to me smiled and took me in her arm, began to jump and we were holding each other jumping and singing. She gave me the microphone (I can't sing, I mean not just like its not as good as her, or like its 1% of what she does with her voice, my singing is this kind of singing they show on TV at the castings for DSDS/ American Idol, when people make a mockery of themselfs) but I just screamed and sang. At the end of the song she hugged people arround her again and gave a kiss to the girl next to me and then she kissed me half on the cheek half on the mouth!!! *___________*

So yes, thats the story. The whole day I was like: "OMG I will see Gossip live on stage and I will see Beth in real live, just about maybe 10m away from me, breathing the same air then me!" but this really was totaly over all of my imaginations. It was wonderfull and full of love and sooo inspiring.

I will look for pictures of what she wore tomorrow, now I need sleep!!!